Población: Madrid, Madrid centro
Be a key driver on BASF´s path to digitalisation by supporting existing products and initiatives as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF´s global businesses
– Preferably, you have a PhD degree in bioinformatics computational biology, data science or similar, or an equivalent expertise based on experience.
– You have experience in engineering and curation of ontologies and controlled vocabularies and in semantic web technologies.
– Additionally, you have experience in the development of data processing pipelines through scripts and work flows.
– You are familiar with biological data integration and have a good understanding of public ontologies in the field of biology and plant science, or are eager to learn.
– You are a born communicator, and you thrive in an international environment, collaborating in diverse teams.
– You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.Be a key driver on BASF´s path to digitalisation by supporting existing products and initiatives as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF´s global businesses
You are driving Ontology-related projects in BASF Bioscience and in Seeds and Traits. You are part of an international team of experts in the BASF RandD Digitalization department.
What you can expect:
– You develop crop ontologies and biological ontologies using semantic web technologies, methodologies and standards.
– You develop and customize ontology management tools as part of BASF´s ontology management framework.
– You interact with domain experts, develop guidelines for ontology curation and use, train data curators.
– You work closely with data management, development and RandD project teams and are part of BASF´s Digitalization of RandD community.
– You further develop your expertise to stay on top of state-of-the-art methodologies in the public domain
– Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and on-the-job training as part of a committed team.
– Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 1 año
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/ontology-expert-madrid/bioinformatics/rf-d41d98cd9x8f0r0b20t4