Población: Madrid, Madrid centro
Be a key driver on BASF´s path to digitalisation by supporting existing products and initiatives as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF´s global businesses
– Preferably, you have a PhD´s degree in bioinformatics computational biology, data science or similar, with several years of experience.
– You have experience in engineering and curation of ontologies and controlled vocabularies and in semantic web technologies.
– You are familiar with biological data integration and have a good understanding of public ontologies in the field of biology and plant science, or are eager to learn.
– You have experience in leading teams.
– You are a born communicator, and you thrive in an international environment, collaborating with diverse teams.
– You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
You are leading the ontology product component for BASF Seeds and Traits and for BASF Bioscience. You are part of an international team of experts in the BASF RandD Digitalization department.
What you can expect:
– You lead a small team of experts in ontologies and ontology-based data integration, that is responsible for the
– DevOps of crop ontologies and biological ontologies, and the development of related technologies.
– You manage the ontology product component. You develop the strategy in alignment with all stakeholders. You energize the team and lead them content-wise.
– You forecast competency needs and financial resources and review resource demands and allocations ensuring consistent delivery and prioritization.
– Furthermore, you align people and budgets, and you manage outsourcing and collaborations with 3rd parties from academia and industry.
– You interact with domain experts, and work closely with data management, development and RandD project teams, and BASF´s
– Digitalization of RandD teams.
– You further develop your expertise to stay on top of state-of-the-art methodologies in the public domain.
– You lead-by-example and contribute wherever needed
– Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and on-the-job training as part of a committed team.
– Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 1 año
Funciones: I+D – Jefe de Equipo
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/lead-ontologies-data-integration-madrid/bioinformatics/rf-d41dg8cd9o8f0h0b20x4