Are you a highly skilled Software Engineer in Test and you want to grow your career within an international company with offices in Europe and US?
Join Omada’s Engineering department where you get to contribute significantly to extension and further improvement of test automation framework for our award-winning IT security product within the Identity and Access Management area.
We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer in Test to join our scrum team where you get to develop tests scenarios and test scripts for new features of our IT security product.
Our office in Alicante is providing attractive working conditions for our employees and we are ready for the many new colleagues that we will be hiring in the coming months. You will be working closely together with our developers in Poland, Denmark and Spain via fully integrated scrum teams and get a high amount of responsibility in the further development of our product.
In your role as Software Engineer in Test, you will:
* Extend and improve the existing UI and integration test framework and introduce new ones if necessary.
* Analyze documentation, cooperate with scrum team to understand business requirements and create testable stories and requirements.
* Estimate time required for performing test activities.
* Create test scenarios and test cases with a focus on automation.
* Record defects using bug tracking software, investigate and analyze each problem, track status of defect and verify its resolution during the testing life cycle.
* Execute on automated tests, investigate, and analyze results.
* Perform peer code reviews and do peer programming sessions.
* Participate in all SCRUM ceremonies, e.g., the sprint planning session where plans are made with the entire team and the PO, and the end of sprint demonstrations, where the latest innovations are shared with the larger team.
* Be responsible for the quality, working closely together with scrum team members securing a high quality when we release new features.
* You have at least 3 – 5 years of experience with test automation.
* You have a good eye for details, and you are ambitious and passionate about test and technologies.
* You can collaborate with developers to understand how the development changes affect ongoing automation efforts.
* Higher IT education such as graduate or master
On the technology stack, we expect that you have experience with the following:
* C# and .NET
* Experience with Selenium WebDriver or similar UI action simulation tools
* Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
* Hands on experience with Test automation and implementation of testing tools
* Experience with Microsoft Test Manager, Azure DevOps
* Advanced experience with test runners like NUnit, xUnit, MSTest or similar
As a person:
* You like to work both as a team member and individually, but you are a team player at heart that is used to work with challenges every day and think out-of-the-box.
* You are an independent, responsible, and flexible person with good interpersonal skills, and you are just like the rest of us ambitious and passionate about technology.
Omada is an incredible place to work and develop your career and technical skills. We have a strong focus on our people and our core values including:
Always Delivering Value
These values are also reflected in the relationship with our employees and the way we live every day.
We want our employees to be able to have a great career at Omada and offer a modern flexible working model where they will be able to work more days remotely. We anticipate 2-3 days of work from the office in Alicante per week.
We also provide great benefits and rewards that you would expect from a market leading global software company.
Tecnologías: C#, testing, Selenium
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 39000 € – 60000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: 3-5 años
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/software-engineer-in-test-qa-hibrido/c-testing-selenium/rf-1ad21220b2e813244948