Población: Catalunya, Barcelona
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst to join a global company leader in color and specialty chemicals with strong market insight and a long history of material excellence and expertise.
Reporting to Global Information Security Service Manager, the new security analyst will help the company with the planning, implementing and monitoring the overall security operations of a company security vision in any project of both the IT network and the OT network.
The successful candidate must have a technical profile that enables them to be in charge of carrying out periodic tests for risk analysis and vulnerability tests, to manage public keys, certification authorities, digital signatures, modes of access from abroad and protection in the publication of applications.
Have knowledge and experience in the implementation and management of an Information Security management systems (ISMS) such as ISO 27000.
The following job functions are part of the role:
– Manage the Information Security Framework, developing policies, standards, procedures and guidelines and have the ability to assess information security risks and controls implemented to ensure compliance with the policies and standards.
– Knowledge in the implementation and management of risk assessment solution. Experience in carrying ISMS risk assessments with IT and Business departments
– Manage and maintain the information security awareness and training program.
– Help to support the Legal, Compliance and Internal Audit Teams to meet internal and external regulatory requirements.
– Manage and support the vulnerability management solution and to build remediation plans and the give support the deployment of security configuration and patches.
– Knowledge and expertise in the analysis of security incidents in its various stages (identification of scope, impact, activity, response etc.)
– Experience in the planning and designing (architecture) of systems in a secure manner.
– Office 365 Security and Compliance management
– Azure Security Centre
– Center for inter Security tools and benchmarks.
– Zscaler Management (ZIA an ZPA)
– Vulnerability Management solutions
– SSL Certificate management
– Excellent analytical problem-solving, communication and work team skills
– Demonstrated strong background in information technology with a clear understanding of the challenges of information security
– Demonstrated ability to build understanding and awareness of security issues throughout the organization
– Demonstrate experience managing and interacting with outsourced services
What you need to do now…
If you´re interested in this role, click ´apply now´ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in English.
If this job isn´t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Tecnologías: ISO 27000, Azure, SCaler,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 1 año
Funciones: Ciberseguridad – Sistemas de Calidad
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/security-analyst-barcelona/iso-27000-azure-scaler/rf-d41di8cd998f0h0b2054