Población: Madrid, Madrid
Hays is collaborating with one of the largest international banking networks, with a presence in 72 countries. The organization is an international financial services group, with in excess of 202,000 employees with solid roots in Europe, a significant and growing presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
We are looking for a Security Analyst to join to his technical team in their Madrid office.
His main tasks are:
– Administration of users requests for high privilege access such as admin right, remote access to desktop, browsing to non-authorized websites
– Administration of Security tools such as CyberArk
– Administration of authentication services such as card mgmt. system
– Support for IT production teams on security best practices
– Alignment of security processes with other territories
– Strengthening the control Security environment by completing controls ad responding to audit.
– Script expert to upload information and reconcile with all systems for recertification of users access
– Formalize in writing procedures, processes and policies documents
– Administration of high privilege accounts such as generic accounts, service accounts, admin and functional accounts
The ideal candidate:
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows knowing concept of generic and services accounts
– Experience working with Unix : security setting,
– Working knowledge of CyberArk
– Strong skills and working knowledge of Scripting for reporting automation and for automatizing the BAU
– A technical background in IT security is necessary since the position will frequently requires risks analysis before taking decisions that may impact the security of the Bank
– Experience in Security Best practices
– 1 to 3 years´ experience working in IT infrastructure environments.
– Customer service oriented skills.
– High English spoken and written fluent (B2/C
– Knowledge of Database concept : Oracle, Ingress, Sql security setting (inc encryption),
– Skills and working knowledge of Encryption : Opentrust, SSO
– Security qualification such as CISM, CISSP
– Knowledge in Autoprovisionning tools such as BMC ControlSA or Sailpoint
What we offer:
– Join to one of the biggest companies in the Banking sector
– Multinational environment and projects
– Working with leading technologies
– Excellent working environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, send me your CV and let´s talk deeper about it!
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 1 año
Funciones: Analista Programador – Analista
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/security-analyst-extended-rights-madrid/cyberark/rf-d41d08cd958f0f0b2064