Población: Madrid, Madrid
At Hays we are experts in the job market and have been promoting the world of work in Spain for more than fifteen years, and more than fifty worldwide. We know that the right job can transform a person´s life and that the right person can transform a business.
We are partnering one of the largest international banking networks, with a presence in 72 countries. The organization is an international financial services group, with more than 202,000 employees, strong roots in Europe, a significant and growing presence in the Americas, as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
Organized around two core businesses: Retail Banking and Services and Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB).
We are looking for JUNIOR SECURITY ANALYST L2 motivated to work in an international context (UK, France, Spain).
– At least 1 year experience in SIEM (connector, logger, ESM, ELK). Liaison with L3 teams regarding SIEM architecture and content.
– CSIRT experience in a large enterprise (>6 months) in Incident Response activity.
– Knowledge of security best practices
– Knowledge of security tools such as Qualys, McAfee suite, sandboxing solutions
– Strong technical background in IT security is required
-High level of English
-Opportunity to develop in one of the largest international banking networks.
If you want to join this incredible opportunity do not hesitate to contact me!
Tecnologías: SIEM, CSIRT,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 1 año
Funciones: Analista – Ciberseguridad
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/csirt-junior-security-analyst-l2-madrid/siem-csirt/rf-d41dp8cd9o8f0q0b2084