Empresa: Michael Page
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
The SAP MII (Manufacturing) Technical Consultant will be responsible for:
• Consulting, implementing and supporting the full lifecycle of products
• Design and development of new apps and interfaces
• Being the face to our customer to understand the requirements together with the product owner
• Close collaboration with the team to best make use of the available knowledge and experience
• Making use of the feedback cycles in agile development to deliver the biggest value and to frequently discuss about the requirements with all stakeholders involved
• Multinational Chemical Sector (Final Company)
• SAP Manufacturing (SAP MII) Technical Consultant (Multinational Final Company)
The SAP MII (Manufacturing) Technical Consultant will have:
• A university degree in the area of computer science or similar.
• Openness to new trends and innovative solutions.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Very good development skills with focus on SAP MII (Java), Fiori, UI5.
• Experience in IT consulting with strong customer focus.
• In-depth knowledge in SAP Manufacturing preferred in an S/4 environment.
• The will and ability to drive change to achieve business goals.
• Process knowledge in the area of Manufacturing, specifically production
• Technical affinity
• Ability to design and implement complex business requirements
Nice to have (Education, Additional Qualifications and experience:
• Hands on experience with SAP DMC
• Process knowledge in the area of Production and Filling
• Experience with agile development methods like Scrum.
• Agile Certification(s) from Scrum Alliance, or SAFe (or others).
• Knowledge of Atlassian tools such as Jira, Confluence
Multinational Chemical Company (Final Company)
Work in a multicultural team spread across the globe
Tecnologías: SAP MII,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 48000 € – 60000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: 1 año
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/sap-mii-technical-consultant-madrid/sap-mii/rf-d41d68cd9v8f0b0b20t4