Empresa: Saint Louis University, Madrid Campus
The Madrid (Spain) Campus of Saint Louis University, a Catholic, Jesuit institution, dedicated to student learning, research, services and healthcare, is seeking a skilled and motivated IT Operations Analyst to join our dynamic team. The IT Operations Analyst will play a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of our organization´s IT infrastructure and operations. The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical background, excellent problem-solving skills, and a deep understanding of IT systems and processes. This role requires a high level of attention to detail, the ability to work well under pressure, and a commitment to delivering exceptional customer service.
– Monitor and maintain the campus IT infrastructure, including servers, networks, systems, and applications, to ensure optimal performance, availability, and security.
– Identify and resolve IT issues and incidents in a timely manner, utilizing troubleshooting skills and escalation procedures when necessary.
– Proactively monitor system logs, performance metrics, and alerts to identify potential problems and implement preventive measures.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement and support IT projects, including system upgrades, migrations, and integrations.
– Manage and maintain hardware and software inventory, including procurement, installation, and retirement processes.
– Keep track of annual budget and maintain records of department spending.
– Develop and maintain documentation of IT systems, configurations, and procedures.
– Ensure compliance with IT policies, procedures, and standards, and actively contribute to the development and improvement of these guidelines.
– Provide end-user support, including troubleshooting hardware and software issues, assisting with system access and permissions, and delivering user training as needed.
– Perform regular data backups, disaster recovery planning, and system restorations.
– Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and technologies and make recommendations for continuous improvement of IT operations.
Education and Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
– Relevant IT certifications (Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, ITIL, etc.) are a plus.
– Bilingual English/Spanish.
– Proven experience working in IT Operations or a similar technical role.
– Able to legally work in Spain.
– Excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish (verbal and written).
– Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and resolve complex technical issues across all the layers of an enterprise infrastructure.
– Sound knowledge of IT infrastructure components, including servers, networks, operating systems, databases, and security systems.
– Proficiency in troubleshooting hardware, software, and network issues.
– Familiarity with monitoring tools and technologies for system performance and availability.
– Understands business processes; open to collaborate with different departments at the University, or with external service providers.
– Experience working on IT projects, managing vendors, and keeping track of SLAs.
– Awareness of IT security principles, compliance, and best practices.
– Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
– High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Tecnologías: Cisco, Windows, Palo Alto, Aerohive, RedHat
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 30000 € – 36000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: 3-5 años
Funciones: Arquitecto TIC – Ingenieros y técnicos – Técnico de Sistemas
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/it-operations-analyst-presencial/cisco-windows-palo-alto-aerohive-redhat/rf-472b1cd372f723b0c44b