Empresa: Page Personnel
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
Working with the Director of Web Products and the wider digital team, including the CRM Director
• Responsible for the day-to-day running of PageGroup´s CRO programme
• Evolving the personalisation of customer experience across all digital touch points, including web, crm and media, with the ultimate aim of improving conversion across key user journey
• Deliver against commercial targets to achieve incremental revenue via increased applications and conversion rate
• Delivery of optimisation campaigns to be in line with the PageGroup brand as well as website guidelines
• Identify opportunities for optimization based on site analytics, reports, experience and digital best practices
• Provide insight and optimisation recommendations to the wider Digital team
• Developing a test and learn culture within Global Digital teams.
• Manage and support the local Digital teams CRO initiatives
• Implement and manage all tools and technologies to help successfully run PageGroup´s CRO programme
• Produce regular performance reports and update all relevant stakeholders
• Running a cross-functional remit of business consultancy, project management, optimisation specialism, and usability analysis.
• Coordinate the delivery of core user journey optimization campaigns by engaging key stakeholders – including website product teams, developers, design, legal
• Optimization and Personalization Specialist|PageGroup SSC
* 3 years´ experience of running CRO campaigns
* Experience in running optimisation and personalisation programmes across both desktop and mobile platforms.
* Experience in developing programmes that tailor to the unique characteristics of users in different countries.
* Experience of using CRO tools, ideally Optimizely
* Experience of usings website personalization tools, ideally Medallia MXO
* Good understanding of Google Analytics and other digital analysis tools ie Hotjar
* Ability to provide actionable insight from data analysis
* High level of motivation and initiative and the ability to excel in a fast paced environment.
* Strong attention to detail.
• Experience in a very multinational environment (+40 nationalities in the SSC)
• Career opportunities
• Various well-being activity options
Tecnologías: Google Analytics,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3 años
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/optimization-and-personalization-barcelona/google-analytics/rf-832512b652411300e843