Empresa: Michael Page
Provincia: Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Planning and implementation of the overall Marketing Strategy for the company
• Define, plan and execute the marketing mix / product marketing plans (incl. brand positioning, brand personality, visuals, co-branding etc.) and awareness creation within the B2B environment for all existing products and new product launches.
• Supported by the Marketing Manager, manage and coordinate the trainings and marketing actions with their distribution partners.
• Supervise the management of the existing and new trademarks / brands, including name creation, registration process and surveillance of existing brand / trademarks in the media, websites, etc.
• Define, seek approval and execute all product / brand related OPEX budget.
• Define, plan and execute the Corporate Branding strategy.
• Support the development of the strategic positioning for all products (including competitive benchmarking with respect to science, applications, raw material sources, prices, sustainability etc.) and strategies for market share gains as well as market growth.
• Work closely with the RandD organization to provide input and guidance for the creation of the new NPD product pipeline (via market reports, one-pagers etc.).
• Contribute to and support in execution of all matters related to the company´s internal communication.
• Spanish innovative pharmaceutical company based in Gran Canaria|Director Strategic Marketing
• Degree in Marketing, Commerce or related disciplines.
• Solid track record in Senior Marketing roles, preferably in a B2B context.
• Experience in pharma / food supplement sector is a plus
• Strong communication skills and ability to build solid long-term relationships.
• Experience in dealing with different kind of stakeholders, internally and externally.
• Ability to think out of the box and to develop a clear strategic vision.
• Initiative, Results Orientation, Critical/Analytical Thinker and Emotional Intelligence.
• Essential to live in Gran Canaria
• Fluent in English
Spanish innovative ingredients company with stable presence in the international markets and focused on development, manufacturing and commercialisation of science-based botanical extracts.
Great professional opportunity.
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3 años
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/director-strategic-marketing-las-palmas-gran-canar/marketing/rf-b959173ca2d603b18f40