Empresa: Page Personnel
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Translate customer needs and/or painpoints into improvement proposals to increase business productivity and efficiency.
• Support discovery initiatives and projects with process mapping and documentation.
• Before developing work strategies, perform research on specific business units to understand and determine the issues the business unit faces.
• Diagnose problems with a business unit´s current operating model in order to redesign, reconstruct, and monitor processes to ensure they are effective.
• Design SSC support models for new or existing business units.
• Support the change management team in evaluating the process impacts and define initiatives to mitigate these process impacts.
• Services Multinacional company
• based in Barcelona
• Bachelor degree in business administration or engineering
• SixSigma Green/Black belt or Design Thinking certificate is a plus
• Certificate in Change Management is a plus
• Experience in Agile methodology and Implementing new Operating Models is a plus.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Proficiency with a variety of Microsoft programs.(PowerPoint, Visio, Excel).
• Research and designs.
• Experience in outsourced services is a plus.
• 2 years experience in similar roles: business consultant, process consultant, process owner, outsourcing companies.
• Outstanding level of English is mandatori , other EU languages are a plus.
Worldwide Multinational service company based in Barcelona giving support to 37 countries.
* New position
* Contract: PERMANENT
* Start date: ASAP
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 2 años
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/business-process-consultant-h-m-d-barcelona/agile/rf-d41ds8cd9s8f060b20w4