Empresa: Michael Page
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Lead and coach a talented global infrastructure delivery team.
• Participate in the planning and design phases and lead delivery aspects on network and/ or telephony projects and support other delivery team projects that requires network and telephony support.
• Ensure efficient and effective delivery of technology solutions consistent with business goals, risk tolerance and IT standards.
• Work with the Infrastructure Programme Manager and Project Managers to deliver projects to the approved timescale, cost and scope, and which meets the agreed pre-defined quality expectations.
• Work with the Global Infrastructure Teams to understand regional network, user base, performance constraints and growth requirements.
• Build and deploy company LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including servers, routers, switches, UPSs, and other hardware if required.
• Work with multiple platform vendors and standards to deliver the various components of the network/telephony architecture during projects lifecycle
• Work with the Infrastructure Operations Team to transition policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network and telephony administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
• Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network/telephony configuration, network and telephony mapping, processes, and service records.
• Accountable for the execution of regional level 3 infrastructure support and associated service performance
• Serve as primary escalation point for incident tickets for Tier 3 support.
• Drive continuous performance improvement by identifying and initiating process improvements for performance gaps across all network and telecommunications competencies and suppliers.
• Multinational Company
• International Enviroment
• Minimum of 7 years experience in an Infrastructure and project delivery environment and minimum of 5 years in senior management.
• Minimum of 7 years experience in the data networking and telephony industry, with a focus on TCP/IP Networks and Layer 2 / Layer 3 implementations and support in either enterprise or Telco/ISPs environments.
• Experience in DC network technologies (Load Balancing, WAN optimization, HTTP, MPLS and Data Center Networking Design).
• Strong know-how on Network Routing protocols (IPv4 and IPv6), including BGP, OSPF, LISP and EIGRP, with a focus on ISP peering and multi-homing architectures.
• Hands-on experience with a proven track record on Route distribution and policy routes design and implementation.
• Experience working in/with ISPs or Telcos in their peering management teams is highly valued Deep knowledge on Layer 3 Traffic Engineering and VPN, IPSEC and Firewalling architectures.
• Multiple network technology exposure – TCP/IP, Ethernet, MPLS, VLANS and Switching IP network design hand-on experience. Master QoS Network Design and Implementation.
• Application Protocols – HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, SNMP, SSL. Knowledge of SDN, Virtualization.
• Experience working within large global organisation and building and maintaining a global network.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
Tecnologías: LAN, WAN,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 54000 € – 72000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: Más de 5 años
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/network-infrastructure-delivery-manager-barcelona/lan-wan/rf-d41di8cd9o8f050b20n4