Provincia: 100% En remoto
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Scrum Master (Spain) at BairesDev
As a Scrum Master, you will play a key role in our technology squads, fostering a culture of improvement, collaboration, and ownership. You will be responsible for coordinating and aligning with multiple teams and stakeholders, maximizing the value delivery of the team. By empowering your squad with the best Scrum practices and agile values, you will contribute to successfully shipping high-quality products and services of world-class companies.
What You Will Do:
– Guide and help teams in implementing Scrum practices, ensuring effective execution of principles.
– Facilitate Scrum events such as Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Reviews, and Retrospectives, fostering collaboration and transparency.
– Work collaboratively with Product Owners to prioritize and maintain the product backlog, ensuring items are well-defined and appropriately estimated.
– Identify and help remove impediments or blockers that hinder the team´s progress, enabling them to deliver high-quality increments.
– Foster a culture of continuous improvement within the team, encouraging experimentation and adaptation of best practices.
– Act as a servant-leader, supporting the team´s self-organization and promoting a positive team atmosphere.
– Provide insights and guidance to ensure the team follows values and principles, promoting a sustainable pace of work.
– Collaborate with other Scrum Masters and stakeholders to support team alignment and ensure cross-team coordination.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master spanning at least two different companies or projects.
– Availability during Spain´s working hours.
– Deep expertise in Jira and Confluence, enabling seamless project management and collaboration.
– Proficient in Spanish and English, with effective written and verbal communication skills.
Would be nice if you had:
– Familiarity with tools like Miro and Mural and experience with OKRs, contributing to an enriched team dynamic.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation and holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Tecnologías: Lean, Agile, TI/Tecnología de la información, Scrum, Kanban
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3 años
Funciones: Jefe de Equipo – Jefe de Proyecto
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/work-from-home-scrum-master-spain-remoto/lean-agile-ti-tecnologia-la-infor/rf-38781019e244a33c984c