Provincia: 100% En remoto
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
iOS Tech Lead (Spain) at BairesDev
If you are a natural leader with mentoring experience, this job is for you! As an iOS Tech Leader in our Development Team, your mission will be technically overseeing a team of experienced front and back developers. You will work in a fast-paced global team in charge of pushing the innovation to the next level. Innovation is at the heart of the BairesDev strategy.
What You Will Do:
– Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
– Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
– Write well-structured, reliable, efficient and easily maintainable code.
– Lead and contribute to peer code reviews.
– Provide mentorship and guidance to less-experienced software engineers.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– 5+ years of experience as an iOS developer.
– Advance agile methodologies management.
– Experience developing/integrating with large-scale applications.
– Fully specialized in Backend, Frontend development areas.
– Expert understanding of the benefits/weaknesses of client´s requirements.
– Strong experience participating in meetings with clients, users, and stakeholders.
– Experience leading teams, allocating tasks, identifying risks, decision making, estimating tasks, managing conflicts, planning.
– Native Spanish level.
– Intermediate English Level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation and holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Tecnologías: Lean, Agile, TI/Tecnología de la información, iOS, Objective C, Swift
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3-5 años
Funciones: Analista Programador – Desarrollador Móvil
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/work-from-home-ios-tech-lead-remoto/lean-agile-ti-tecnologia-la-informacio/rf-27561745b2bf13a30842