Empresa: First Hunting RRHH
Provincia: 100% En remoto
Descripción: Our client is looking for a creative VFX Artist or 3D Artist to create stylized visual effects using particles, animation, sprites, materials, and more for a game called DIE AFTER SUNSET. It will be an extra bonus if you could be able to collaborate in the production of props for the environment in case we need it.
Visual Effects Artist Responsibilities
– Creating visual effects and animations using computerized technology and software applications.
– Producing visuals for video games.
– Brainstorming with artists and designers to discuss digital animation concepts, gaming ideas, and progress on current projects.
Visual Effects Artist Requirements
– Strong working knowledge in real-time special effects creation inside Unity.
– Shader creation, by code or software assisted (Amplify, Shader Graph or similar)
– In depth knowledge of 2D software (Photoshop or similar) and 3D software (Maya, Blender or similar).
– Bachelor´s or Associate´s degree in Computer Animation, Multimedia Studies, Graphic Design, or a related field.
– Excellent computer skills and attention to detail.
– Creativity and good drawing skills
– Excellent time management skills.
– Good communication and teamwork skills.
– Creating 3D sculpts and assets to meet artistic standards.
– A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
– Excellent creativity and artistic skills.
– An eye for composition, realism, texture, color, and lighting.
Tecnologías: Unity, Amplify, Shader Graph, Photoshop, Maya, Blender
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 21000 € – 30000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: 2 años