Población: Catalunya, Barcelona
Our client, important multinational (Education Industry) is looking for an UX/UI Manager for their HQ located in Barcelona.
The Design and UX/UI Manager will be accountable of the Design and UX/UI areas within the Marketing
She/he will provide digital creative direction and hands-on delivery of all design materials of the
company, including B2C marketing campaigns and creatives, B2B collateral and corporate
She/he will provide directions and deliver UX/UI solutions and wireframes to the digital team for the
website development, optimization and projects.
She/he will manage workload and resources to deliver all materials and projects aligned with briefing
and brand guidelines, in a timely manner and within budget.
The Digital Design Manager will develop, train and coach the team towards excellence, quality and
• Work with cross-functional teams to translate business, marketing and web objectives into
clear design briefs and outputs.
• Lead and deliver together with her/his team all the creative requests, coordinating design and
UX/UI projects from start to finish.
• Present proposals to stakeholders and incorporate feedback.
• Balance both creative and commercial needs, creating digital designs that successfully meet
business, marketing and website objectives.
• Leads the creation and production of audiovisual elements according to the needs of the
• Accountable for the design and production of printed elements and documents,
merchandising and office identity/decoration.
• Responsible for organizing and maintaining the Design servers and databases.
• Ensures effective communication and collaboration within the team, with the rest of
marketing areas and Departments (Web, Product, Sales), with schools and with external
• Coach the design and UX/UI team, encouraging a collaborative approach and nurturing
• Bachelor´s degree with specific tuition in UX/UI.
• Minimum 3-5 years experience managing a Digital Design and/or UX/UI team.
• A hands-on manager who can provide constructive feedback and mentorship to other team
members in Digital Design, UX and UI.
• Proven experience leading UX/UI on web projects.
• Excellent knowledge of Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Good illustration skills.
• Flexible, organised and comfortable with project management and operational tasks.
• Solution oriented, positive and can-do attitude with strong focus on delivery. Team player,
with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Fluent in English
• Spanish, Italian, German and French are a plus
What We Offer You:
• The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of
• A dynamic work atmosphere
• Competitive salary + Ticket restaurant
Tecnologías: Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3-5 años
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/ux-ui-design-manager-barcelona/sketch-adobe-creative-suite/rf-d41dq8cd9h8f070b2024