Empresa: Page Personnel
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Development and improvement of existing capabilities of demand projections of the aeronautical market
• Trend and historical analysis
• Identification of growth in market segments and identification of strategic markets (where to play)
• Analysis of competitors and players in the market
• Support to the generation of business plans
• Analysis of Aerospace market drivers
• Analysis of market trends, and potential new business markets
• Coordinate strategic analyses on broad range of topics
• Analysis of customers and competitors
• Analysis and profiling of potential MandA targets
• Support to business plan, business cases
• Support to presentation to different stakeholders
• Fluent English|Big four background
• Technical degree (preferrably Aeronautic)) y/or ADE
• 3-5 years of demonstrated professional experience in similar projects ( market analysis, business intelligence, business modelling, strategy) and in leading management consulting firm (e.g McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Kearney, Roland Berger, Oliver Wyman, Strategyand )
• Spanish and Fluent english
• Team work capabilities, including adapting to already existing team, ability to learn and leadership of multi-area project teams, good written and verbal communication skills
Aeronautical company among the top 10 in the world with its own technology and capability design, and partner of the best and latest aircraft engines programs t. For the coming years, The company wants to grow and diversify in the market, for which it wants to strengthen its business intelligence capabilities.
Annual gross salary between 37,500€ and 40,000€.
Hybrid work. 2 days a week.
22 days of vacation plus bridges at Christmas and Holy Week.
Location downtown Madrid.
Tecnologías: business intelligence,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 36000 € – 45000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: 3-5 años
Funciones: Analista – Consultor
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/strategy-and-market-intelligence-hibrido/business-intelligence/rf-ffea16a12209c35c3547