Empresa: Michael Page
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
The Outsourcing Specialist wil have the following responsibilities:
• Subcontractor prequalification, maintenance the partner relationship.
• Take part in the outsourcing purchasing team, support the project bidding and execution, outsourcing purchase and cost estimation.
• Responsible for the subcontractor implementation management, including planning, cost, quality, progress.
• Subcontractor agreement negotiation and signing.
• Subcontractor management of the projects, outsourcing requirement submit, outsourcing settlement and payment procedure.
• Subcontractor pool establishment and bring up the potential subcontracts.
• Responsible for organizing the subcontractor trainings and skill qualifications.
• Local outsourcing cost data base construction.
• Other assignments requested by direct manager.
• Respects all internal rules and regulations related to work.
• Multinational Telco COmpany
• Outsourcing Specialist
The Outsourcing Specialist should have the following qualifications and requirements::
• Bachelor Degree or higher education in Telecommunications /Electronics Engineering / IT / BA or equivalent.
• Familiar with Spain Telecommunication market,
• 5 years experience in outsourcing of telecommunication area, previous working experience in big telecommunication subcontractors is preferred.
• With strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proactive, self-motivated and with rich communication skill.
• Proficient in English and Spanish.
Multinational Telco Company
Interesting professional opportunity
Tecnologías: Outsourcing ,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 48000 € – 60000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: Más de 5 años
Funciones: Técnico de Gestión
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/service-manager-outsourcing-specialist-madrid/outsourcing/rf-d41dy8cd958f050b20h4