We are looking for a skilled Senior Test Automation Developer to join our scrum team where you get to develop tests scenarios and test scripts for new features of our IT security product.
Our office in Alicante is providing attractive working conditions for our employees and we are ready for the many new colleagues that we will be hiring in the coming months. You will be working closely together with our developers in Denmark and Poland via fully integrated scrum teams and get a high amount of responsibility in the further development of our product.
In your role as Senior Test Automation Developer, you will:
– Extend and improve the existing UI and integration test framework and introduce new ones if necessary.
– Analyze documentation, cooperate with scrum team to understand business requirements, and create testable stories and requirements.
– Estimate time required for performing test activities.
– Create test scenarios and test cases with a focus on automation.
– Record defects using bug tracking software, investigate and analyze each problem, track status of defect and verify its resolution during the testing life cycle.
– Execute on automated tests, investigate, and analyze results.
– Perform peer code reviews and do peer programming sessions.
– Participate in all SCRUM ceremonies, e.g., the sprint planning session where plans are made with the entire team and the PO, and the end of sprint demonstrations, where the latest innovations are shared with the larger team.
– Be responsible for the quality, working closely together with scrum team members securing a high quality when we release new features.
– At least 5 years’ experience with test automation.
– A good eye for details, and you are ambitious and passionate about test and technologies.
– You can collaborate with developers to understand how the development changes affect ongoing automation efforts.
– Higher IT education such as graduate or master
On the technology stack, we expect that you have experience with the following:
– C# and .NET
– Experience with Cypress.io or similar UI action simulation tools
– Hands on experience with Test automation and implementation of testing tools
– Advanced experience with test runners like NUnit, xUnit, MSTest or similar
Nice to have:
– Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
– Experience with Azure DevOps pipelines and releases
– Experience with Powershell scripting
– Experience with Azure Webapps, Functions, APIs
– Experience with BDD/Specflow
– Experience with Integration testing, API testing
As a person:
– You like to work both as a team member and individually, but you are a team player at heart that is used to work with challenges every day and think out-of-the-box.
– You are an independent, responsible, and flexible person with good interpersonal skills, and you are just like the rest of us ambitious and passionate about technology.
Some of the Benefits we offer:
– Training budget
– Access to LinkedIn Learning
– The opportunity to work with passionate, competent people, experts within their field
– Informal and agile organization with a flat structure
About the company
Omada is a fast-growing global cybersecurity software company with locations across the world and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. We are a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader in Identity Governance and Administration with one of the most advanced SaaS platforms in the industry. Our vision is to “secure the world’s identities.” Omada’s growth is backed by some of the best private equity funds in the world who are investing in technology and looking to expand Omada’s overall CTPO organization.
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 45000 € – 54000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: 3-5 años