Empresa: Michael Page
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Lead strategic planning, including innovation for the future and resource allocation for growth.
• Develop and execute tactical plans for demand partnerships across the board that align with overall business goals and objectives.
• Maximize revenue from programmatic platforms by continually evaluating existing partners and examining new opportunities for maximum revenue generation.
• Proactively manage pricing rules, inventory volume and demand partner prioritization to maximize ad performance across audiences of all formats.
• Technical advertising specialist
• Be up to date on all industry trends related to programmatic buying and selling in all formats.
• Implement programmatic campaigns from start to finish: Setup, launch, traffic and optimize campaigns on platform (DSP).
• Manage and develop relationships primarily with demand-side platforms (DSP), SSP and technology partners (agencies and advertisers, when needed) to grow programmatic revenue and grow the business.
• Acquire a deep understanding of the clients and the programmatic ecosystem to identify and develop specific PMP/PG deals to grow revenue.
• Collaborate with internal teams including Sales, Advertiser, Product and Technology to ensure integrations.
• Provide enterprise-wide insights and reporting strategy and guidance to leverage the data to make smarter business decisions and increase revenue.
• Develop, document and improve data management practices including data quality, data protection, metadata and master management and data lifecycle management.
• Produce sales and revenue reports and insights, in partnership with the sales and finance team, to enable the evaluation of the efficiency of sales targets
• Develop reporting to support the strategy and execution of company wide initiatives (e.g., business cases, trend tracking)
• Effectively project manage the team to key deliverables
• Coach and mentor the analysts to help them grow and develop professionally
• At least 10 years of experience in Programmatic|Experience working in a Publisher is mandatory
• 10+ years of experience in managing programmatic supply in an advertising company.
• 5+ years in a management position with direct responsibility over people.
• Strategic perspective and deep understanding of inventory strategy.
• Strong management consulting experience around problem solving, operations, transformation, as well as strong leadership skills.
• Analytical experience with direct, indirect, remnant, audience and performance advertising.
• Strong Knowledge of GDPR, specially on consent delivery, TCF´s, relationship with DPO, etc
• A combination of business and technical knowledge and the ability to apply data-driven decision-making techniques in a business environment.
• High level of English.
• Experience in promoting a collaborative culture…. sharing is caring!
Leading multinational publisher.
• Competitive salary
• Contract type: permanent full time
• Vacations: 24 working days and Birthday day
• Flexible schedule: Winter schedule: M-Th (9-18h) / F (8-15h). Summer schedule -July and August- (8-15h)
• Hybrid Work Environment.
• Open and transparent communication
• Frequent employee feedback surveys.
Tecnologías: Programmatic, Marketing,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 60000 € – 72000 € Bruto/año
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/senior-manager-programmatic-and-insight-madrid/programmatic-marketing/rf-71321693c2a4a39f6e42