Población: Catalunya, Barcelona
Your new company
International FMCG Tech HUB Specialised in the conceptualisation and development of Apps, an international relational programme, and its benefit plan, which will offer discounts, exclusive services, agreements with third-party entities and financial services as its fundamental features; The creation of a cloud-based international platform for big data; The development of an international marketing automation platform; The conceptualisation, development and management of business intelligence platforms; The creation of an omnichannel payment platform; The development of advanced analytics and machine learning platforms favouring customer recommendation, foresight and analysis systems and the creation and implementation of an omnichannel, single sign-on strategy to generate business.
Your new role
– Proactively participate in the definition of the marketing strategy.
– Complement and collaborate with the SFMC certified Architects and proactively define his area of expertise within the team.
– Be familiar with the area of expertise of the rest of the team to be able to do backup tasks while one of them is on holidays.
– Share the customer support tasks with the rest of the team.
– Clearly document specific implementations of SFMC features. Document and train the rest of the team so they can provide backup if needed.
– Collaborate with backend colleagues in the synchronisation of data in SFMC both through API calls and through files (input and output).
– Work together with the Product Owner of the squad on existing features from Marketing Cloud to the squad feature catalogue.
– Be up to date with the most recent features of SFMC and study the feasibility to incorporate them in the Program or e-commerce.
– Support training team on best way to onboard Marketers on the SFMC platform.
– Identify and raise to Product Owner technical debt and possible issues in the existing features catalogue.
– Participate on all Agile meetings (grooming, retros, dailies, planning, etc.)
– Troubleshoot possible issues with journeys, custom activities, segments, automations and
other entities within SFMC.
What you´ll need to succeed
– Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification or at least 2 years of experience with the Platform.
– Experience creating Journey Builder Custom Activities.
– Familiarity with Salesforce integration APIs to link, create, upload, download data into
– data extensions.
– Prior experience in the deployment of SFMC Business Units.
– Knowledge on deliverability and best practices in SFMC (IP warm-up, transactional vs.
– commercial emails, etc.).
– Experience deploying new SFMC Business Units into countries/markets.
– Familiarity with SMS, Push, Email campaigns.
– Experience with Salesforce Interaction Studio, Social Studio, Advertising Studio,
– Personalisation Builder and Google Analytics integration would be a plus.
– Experience on e-commerce use cases implementations would be a plus.
What you´ll get in return
– Office located in the heart of Barcelona
– Exciting opportunity to work in one of the top 10 IT hubs in Barcelona with the best IT professionals.
– 23 days for holidays (+ your birthday )
– Reduced working hours on Fridays and during August: 9-15h!
– Free water, fresh fruits, tea, orange juice and coffee (Nespresso, what else?)
– Subsidised Gym membership with DIR
– Health insurance (AXA)
– Life and disability assurance
– Ticket Restaurant, 170€ per month
– Flexible compensation for transport and kindergarten
– Monetary support for achieving QA or Agile certification as Scrum Master, ISTQB, etc.
– Language classes. Spanish, English and German
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 1 año
Funciones: Marketing – Programador
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/salesforce-marketing-cloud-engineer-barcelona/salesforce/rf-d41df8cd918f060b20x4