Empresa: CAS TRAINING
Provincia: 100% En remoto
Cas Training, a benchmark company with over 20 years of experience in technology consulting, outsourcing and specialized training, selects RedHat and CEPH storage expert professionals for a major 100% remote international project.
RedHat and CEPH storage expert With a deep understanding of Ceph architecture and capability to configure and troubleshoot Ceph clusters the Ceph Storage expert will be responsible for designing, deploying, and managing a backup solution for existing Ceph storage clusters in a Redhat environment.
This position requires a minimum B2 level of English and the availability to travel abroad during the deploymente phase (aproximately 5 months in Strasbourg, France and Sankt Johann in Pongau, Austria).
• Be part of a young and dynamic team highly qualified in an expanding company.
• Participate in innovative and cutting-edge projects for large first-class customers in different market sectors.
• Long-term projects, professional stability and career progression.
• Indefinite recruitment.
• Free access to the annual training catalogue of Cas Training.
• Salary negotiable based on the experience and worth of the candidate.
• 100% remote work
Tecnologías: redhat, storage,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 45000 € – 54000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: 3-5 años
Otros títulos, certificaciones y carnets
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/redhat-and-ceph-storage-expert-remoto/redhat-storage/rf-23261c25428e1353b147