Provincia: 100% En remoto
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
React Developer (Spain) at BairesDev
As a React Developer in our Team, you will be immersed in a world of dynamic and engaging challenges. We expect your abilities to combine experience, knowledge, and independence.
Innovation is also at the heart of the BairesDev strategy. So, if you are willing to take on the most complex tasks and be a master of your tech stack, React, then you are probably one of those unique we’re looking for.
What You Will Do:
– Improve JS and CSS quality by conducting code analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
– Work with designers and developers to develop modern, intuitive user interfaces for our web properties.
– Participate in code reviews and testing.
– Work on our web properties´ design, look, and feel.
– Collaborate in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation.
Here’s what we are looking for:
– 5+ years of experience developing web applications using React.
– Familiar with the concepts of basic programming, data structures, types of variables, and their nuances.
– Native Spanish level.
– Intermediate English Level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation and holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3-5 años
Funciones: Analista Programador – Desarrollador Web – Programador