Población: Madrid, Madrid
Would you like to play a part in ensuring the quality of ground-breaking technology for large scale systems, natural language, big data, and artificial intelligence?
We are looking for a self-starting, proactive problem solver to join our Digital Operations! You will start working in a very exciting project for one of the key players in the technology industry worldwide in testing activities, which involves artificial intelligence and wearables. You would be working very close with Cognizant teams in an environment with high security standards. For this reason, work is 100% at client onsite in Madrid.
What would be your main responsibilities?
– You will perform linguistic and phonological testing of a Voice Recognition Software in order to ensure it meets the quality specifications.
What would be the requirements for this role?
– Be a native speaker from any language of the UE.
– High level of English (both: written and oral).
– Expert in cultural awareness (pop, formal, geo-political).
– Strong attention to detail in spotting spelling, grammatical, user interface, and audio defects.
– Mental fortitude and stamina to withstand long hours of repetitive listening tasks.
Education and Experience:
– Interest in Technologies.
– Understanding of linguistics/phonetics is a plus.
– QA or IT background is preferred.
What do we offer?
– Long-term opportunity to grow in one of the most successful technology consultancy companies all over the world.
– Innovative project related with artificial intelligence, wearables and virtual assistants.
– Professional and personal growth.
– International working environment.
– Social benefits like health insurance and meal card.
Tecnologías: Voice Recognition Software,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 1 año
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/quality-analyst-madrid/voice-recognition-software/rf-d41d58cd938f0a0b20a4