Empresa: Michael Page
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
As a Principal Software Engineer at SOUTHWORKS, you´ll lead software engineering projects for some of the biggest brands in the world and influence teams that design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software. You will plan requirements, identify risks, manage schedules, and communicate clearly with project stakeholders. And, you´ll learn and grow alongside talented teammates who share your attention to detail and appetite for problem-solving.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
• Manage technology programs, defining milestones and success criteria, resource allocation and successful on-time delivery.
• Exercise technical judgment in working with multiple cross-functional teams.
• Develop tools and processes to improve software engineering productivity.
• Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company.
• Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards.
• BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience working with one or more from the following: Infrastructure, Machine Learning, Mobile Application Development, Embedded Systems, Front End Development, Security and Privacy.
• Experience architecting and developing large scale design.
• Experience in Program Management on technical cross-functional projects.
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
• Passionate about technology.
• Preferred qualifications
• Experience managing execution and high quality product delivery.
• Ability to exercise technical judgment in solving software engineering challenges.
• Ability to be an influential member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
• Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
• Fast learner who is comfortable figuring things out with new technology.
• Is excited to work with cutting-edge technologies before they are public
• Long-term contract with the company: due to the current situation of SOUTHWORKS in Spain, it will have to be a B2B Contract, so you will need to be a freelance to work exclusively and full-time with SOUTHWORKS, invoicing the same amount every month (depending on the candidate and their salary expectations according to this type of contract). If you have never been a freelance, we will explain you the pros and cons so you can make a decision accordingly!
• You will have 22 days holidays + 8 bank holidays, to enjoy with total flexibility throughout the year.
• This will include possible leaves (sick leaves, paternal/maternal leaves, etc.), that will be assumed by SOUTHWORKS without affecting your work relationship.
• Apart from that, you will enter in to a top company with cutting-edge technologies, that invests in his employees to develop his technological stack and a functional career path.
• Within an asynchrony system, you will work from your home with total flexibility regarding working hours/ day/ week, following the daily/weekly goals of the projects.
If you are interested in participating in this process, don´t hesitate to sign in and upload your English CV, so we can contact and meet you!
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: Más de 5 años
Funciones: Jefe de Equipo