Paid Traffic Specialist
About the job
We´re looking for a Paid Traffic Specialist to join a growing dynamic, international team . You´ll need to have a passion for online marketing and enjoy working in multi-cultural fast-paced environment, demonstrating the ability to identify growth opportunities, improve de efficiency of all paid traffic channels and meet the goals. You´ll also have to be well organized, with a results-oriented approach and excellent optimization skills. As a key role in the Online Marketing Department, your responsibilities will include:
• Plan, execute and optimize paid traffic campaigns in the main search engines and social networks.• Work closely with our designers to create new high-quality ads and landing pages• Plan and execute A/B testing for Conversion Rate Optimization• Perform in-depth keyword research across our key geographies• Create and optimize retargeting audience lists• Monthly performance reports and ROI optimization• Budget controlling according to current plan
• A bachelor´s degree or equivalent.• A minimum of three years´ experience working on a similar position.• Demonstrable experience running successful campaigns with Google Ads, Meta Ads, Microsoft Ads and Tiktok ads.• Solid understanding on UTM tracking at a technical level• Experience in lead generation campaigns and forms.• Experience and understanding of Google Analytics (GA4.)• Experience implementing tracking with Google Tag Manager. Required skills:
• Highly analytic mindset, data-driven and used to work with KPIs.• Results-oriented approach, with excellent optimization skills.
• Skilled in troubleshooting technical tracking-related issues.
• Detail-oriented while maintaining a comprehensive view of the different running projects.• Up-to-date knowledge of the best online marketing practices and tools.• Great oral and written communication skills.• Native or advanced (C1) level of English.
It´s a plus if you have any of the following:
• Experience in the Education sector• International experience living abroad is also a plus
Tecnologías: Google Analytics,Google Tag Manager
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3 años
Funciones: Marketing – SEO/Posicionamiento Web
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/paid-traffic-specialist-barcelona/google-analytics-google-tag-manager/rf-e02719d7727483779843