Población: Madrid, Madrid
Descripción: Would you like to play a part in ensuring the quality of ground-breaking technology for large scale systems, natural language, big data, and artificial intelligence?
We are looking for a self-starting, proactive problem solver to join our Quality Assurance team! As part of this team, you will start working in a very exciting project with for one of the key players in the technology industry worldwide in testing activities as part of a project, which involves artificial intelligence and wearables.
What would be your main responsibilities?
– You will be responsible for coordinating and providing all technical guidance to the team and alignment with client stakeholders and Operations Manager.
What would be the requirements for this role?
– Minimum 6 years´ experience in software development
– Experience in test automation, XCTest and XCUITest
– Contribution to hands-on activities
– Experience leading teams with up to 10 engineers
– Solid understanding of the testing concepts including setting up test strategy and planning.
– Responsible for best practices, coding guidelines, quality processes
– Knowledge of agile delivery and DevOps
– Experience gathering requirements and discussing with business stakeholders
– Understanding and experience working with different cultures is required.
– Excellent communication in English is required in both, spoken and written form.
– Understanding of Python and GitHub knowledge.
What do we offer?
– Long-term opportunity to grow in one of the most successful technology consultancy companies all over the world.
– Innovative project related with artificial intelligence, wearables and virtual assistants.
– Professional and personal growth.
– Flexible and open working environment interacting with colleagues from different countries.
– Social benefits like health insurance and meal card.
Tecnologías: XCTest, XCUITest,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: Más de 5 años
Funciones: Jefe de Equipo