Empresa: Hastings School
The ICT Technician is responsible for supervising, maintaining and managing the communications and technological infrastructures. Support and ensure the optimal operations of all systems and communications of the school.
1. Infrastructure Area
– Ensure the proper functioning of the school´s servers, which will serve as the basis of the rest of the technological services.
– Maintain the infrastructure of web services, intranet, internet, email Office 365.
2. Communications area
– Guarantee the voice and data communications service.
– Look for solutions in the case of the continuous growth of communication needs.
– Ensure the necessary security in the use of internet, both at the level of internal and external users.
3. Microcomputer and support area
– Give computer support of 1st and 2nd level.
– Management of the computer park (hardware and software inventory).
– Management of security tools, antivirus, etc.
Extensive Knowledge of infrastructure in Microsoft and Linux server platforms (Operating systems, Active Directory, Office 365).
Network topology and installation.
Configuration and maintenance of Appliance
Microcomputer knowledge and computer maintenance.
Expert level management on office applications and management.
Basic knowledge in audio-visual systems (TV, sound and light mixers, etc.).
Security systems (CCTV, alarms, access control…).
Knowledge of robotics, IoT and EdTech will be valued.
High level of English required.
– Safeguarding Cognita schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
– Diversity Cognita´s success depends on our people. With 81+ schools in eleven countries and our employees representing over 30 nationalities, the scope of our difference is a source of pride. We believe this diversity positively promotes global citizenship and reflects the value of contribution irrespective of one’s personal characteristics and/or background.
– Equal opportunities
Cognita is committed to preserving and promoting equality of opportunity in all aspects of the conduct of its business.
No member of staff or any applicant for employment with Cognita will be discriminated against, harassed or victimised because of their personal characteristics. Cognita expects all staff to comply with the letter and the spirit of its policy
Tecnologías: Microsoft, Linux, Active Directory, Microsoft Office, Robotics, IoT
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 18000 € – 21000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: 2 años
Funciones: Técnico de Sistemas
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/it-technician-microcomputing-madrid/microsoft-linux-active-directory-micro/rf-b926dce9405877b8c0ie