Empresa: Michael Page
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Protect the information system at all levels (from the global architecture to the component) to reduce the risks to the IS
• Set up the ISS action plan and adapt it operational on each element of the information system
• Provide project MOAs and MOEs with technical expertise when carrying out risk analyses, in particular by offering them security measures adapted to business challenges and risks
• Anticipate the follow-up of the project: monitoring of the security measures to be implemented, definition of new controls, collection of needs in terms of security review (penetration tests, vulnerability scans, support on remediation, formalization and monitoring of residual risks, …)
• Implement the SSI action plan and know how to adapt it to different hazards (new threats, security events, …)
• React to detected security events to limit their impact on the company´s activities (implementation of corrective measures, …)
• Preventing security events from happening again by implementing preventive security measures
• Assess the level of security actually implemented
• Identify anomalies so that they can be corrected
• Strengthen the permanent control system following the evolution of threats, the occurrence of security incidents and the results of planned permanent controls
• Gather the information needed to power SSI dashboards
• Measure the evolution of the situation in order to better target my actions
• Report on the operational situation of the security of the information system to my interlocutors: CISO, CIO, Production Manager, …
• International finance company|International Projects – English fluent is a must. French is a plus
• Training / Specialization
• Master´s/Bachelor´s Degree in Telecommunications Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Mathematics or similar areas.
• More than 3 years of experience in the field of IT and IS security.
Required skills :
• Business skills :
• Governance of ISS security: knowledge of the company´s strategy, organization, businesses and regulatory issues in terms of security and IT law
• Knowledge of IS technologies: ability to understand the systems, the technologies and the associated issues.
• Experience in the design, implementation and deployment of security solutions (Firewall, WAF, SIEM, DLP, etc.).
• Knowledge of the technical and functional architectures of the applications
• Good knowledge of new security threats
• Behavioral skills:
• Know how to adapt to urgent or unforeseen situations,
• Ability to deal with complex issues, with an international dimension,
• Rigor and methodology,
• Intellectual curiosity,
• Proficiency in English (written and oral).
• Computer Tools
• Knowledge of IT environments (Mainframe, Open, Cloud),
• Proficiency in standard office software functions.
• Languages spoken
• Spanish, English.
International finance company
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional.
Tecnologías: security,Firewall, WAF, SIEM
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 60000 € – 72000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: 3 años
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/it-security-officer-madrid/security-firewall-waf-siem/rf-5fee1f81f22c1316364e