Empresa: Page Personnel
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Build and drive the B2B global marketing plans to reach our objectives and ensure maximum ROI
• Brand Ambassador Programme: build and lead the programme to support local/regional requests and to ensure business is informed about all marketing activities
• Local Marketing: Lead monthly calls to revise local/regional activity, support if needed and update on global marketing activities
• Content plans: define and execute content plans globally, ensuring all our stakeholders are given adequate exposure and it´s SEO optimized
• Partners: build relationships with key partners and utilize their networks to build brand awareness and increase the number of contacts on our database
• CRM: define audience and lifecycles
• Drive business leads: Track and monitor leads through CC.
• Digital paid campaigns: Build campaigns to drive leads
• Budget planning: define spending and monitor ROI and reshape where needed
• Support of internal HR team to attract employees
• Support of implementation teams with active recruitment projects
• Research on our partners
• External comms: driving brand awareness.
• Manage junior/executive members of the team.
• Finance administration
• Sales materials: develop and maintain best practice collateral, Marketing Resources and SharePoint management
• Social Media and PageSocial Management
• Website: updates, audits, refine.
• Internal coms
• Auditing and reporting of marketing activity
• Global Marketing Manager (6 months contract)|PageGroup SSC
We are looking for an enthusiast, energetic and talented marketer who understands the challenges professional services businesses face. You´ll be instrumental in creating the tools that help Page Outsourcing stand out from competitors – in a market where competitors offer very similar services and the target audience is complex (senior leaders who already face a real information overload).
• Knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding
• Experienced analyzing conversion data, ROI, and other analytically oriented material
• Experience running B2B CRM campaigns
• Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Very high attention to detail and drive for perfection
• Team-player and self-motivated to help to grow the PO brand
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Leadership, negotiation, and convincing skills to ensure high-quality collaboration with local/regional marketing and business teams
• English advanced level required with strong written and oral communication skills, additional languages will be considered as a plus
• Experience in a very multinational environment
• Competitive compensation and benefits package.
Tecnologías: marketing, SEO
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 2 años
Funciones: Marketing – SEO/Posicionamiento Web
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/global-marketing-manager-6-months-barcelona/marketing-seo/rf-40f419e0a2de5374bc4a