Población: Catalunya, Barcelona
Descripción: Your new company…
Company specialised in offering materials for Energy Sector, based in Girona and new upcoming projects on the pipeline.
Your new role…
You will be the internal consultant, primarily responsible for implementing and providing support related to finance and controlling area for corporate ERP. . You will analyse the systems and work directly with business process owners, subject matter experts and management to define system requirements, design and propose solutions, configure the software and train employees.
Your new tasks…
– Write design specifications based on business requirements (functional design documents).
– Customising financial and controlling module making sure the system reacts in the manner according to the constraints of the requested use case / requirement.
– Take care that a proper training is given to the end users and the system is usable.
– Lead the business intelligence (FI-CO part) area being the bridge between the business and the technical team.
– Ensure the financial and controlling blueprints remain usable and consistent with the new changes.
– Challenge the business and propose changes based on new business scenarios.
– Participate actively in new system roll-outs.
– Provide insight to finance teams on global best practices and methods.
– Conduct and facilitate functional workshops.
What you´ll need to succeed…
– Dynamics 365 F&O experience or alternatively Dynamics AX 2012 R3.
– Understanding of financial modules, including configuration, parameters setup and defining financial processes.
– Understanding the cost accounting module including configuration, parameters setup and defining controlling processes.
– Chart of account structures, financial dimensions and advanced account structure experience.
– Management reporter experience.
– Multiple legal entity consolidation and eliminations.
– +5 years proven Dynamics 365 F&O or AX 2012 R3 finance implementation experience.
– Good communication and collaboration skills. As the candidate will interact with other IT colleagues and business process owners, very good empathy and open-minded attitude is mandatory.
– Good team Player to be able to participate in complex projects.
– Fluent English level.
What you´ll get in return…
You will join a renowned company with perm contract and a established career path and social benefits.
What you need to do now…
If you´re interested in this role, click ´apply now´ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in English.
If this job isn´t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: Más de 5 años