Empresa: Page Personnel
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
The following tasks will be assigned to the candidate:
• Design digital communication systems using platforms including software defined radios (SDRs) and FPGAs.
• Functional modelling of DSP algorithms and their implementation in RTL (Verilog/VHDL) or high-level languages (C/C++).
• Support the evolution of our custom space-tailored radio platforms.
Main languages/technologies used:
• Yosys/Xilinx Vivado
• Leading Company in the New Space Industry|Important Position in the IT Department
The candidate must have a Bachelor or Master´s degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science, Software or equivalent engineering degree.
The required experience and skills are:
• Expertise in developing signal processing algorithms for communication systems in Python, C/C++ or Matlab using both floating point and fixed-point design techniques.
• Experience in migrating modeled algorithms to implementations in FPGAs or SDR frameworks.
• Understanding of RF concepts such as AGC, noise figure, power amplifiers, phase noise, PLL, oscillators/mixers.
It will be also desirable the following qualifications and skills:
• Expertise with Software-Defined Radios (SDR) frameworks such as GNU Radio.
• Experience with Xilinx Zynq or Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ series FPGAs, Analog Devices AD9361, and other common RF chipsets.
• Some experience with Python or other scripting languages is desirable.
• Knowledge of coding theory and techniques: LDPC, Turbo codes…
• Good English language skills (level B1 or higher).
Staffed by a highly qualified team of engineers with more than twelve years´ experience in developing CubeSats, combined with state-of-the-art technology and processes based on European sector standards (ESA-ECSS), our client is firmly positioned at the forefront of the small satellite sector in Spain, Europe and Latin America.
Their team has worked on a number of projects with some of the world´s leading space organisations and agencies. The ESA, NASA, the United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs (UNOOSA), the Brazilian Space Agency (AEB in its Brazilian initials) and the Spanish National Aerospace Agency (INTA) have all backed a number of their projects, producing unbeatable results.
• We offer competitive salary based on experience
• Possibility of working 100% remote
• Casual work environment where teamwork is key
• Work with passionate experts who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow!
• Indefinite Contract
• The opportunity to work in leading projects in the New Space Industry
Tecnologías: C, C++
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 30000 € – 39000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: 3 años
Funciones: Ingenieros y técnicos
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/dsp-engineer-100-remote-pontevedra/c-c/rf-93551c736244c3255140