Población: Catalunya, Sant Cugat
During the last 5 years, they have established an IT Shared Services Centre in Sant Cugat, with a structure of more than 200 specialists. If you want to be part of technological projects and join one Top Employer company in Spain, Boehringer Ingelheim is your place!
We are looking for a Data Migration Lead.
Within the IT EDS Data Application and Integration specifically in Data Migration team, they are supporting projects with data migration services. The projects vary from small and local projects up to global scale. Even from a technology point of view, they deal with SAP as well as with other used applications and technologies in Boehringer Ingelheim.
In the role, they are leading the data migration activities in those projects, coordinating large project teams that execute the entire data migration process from data provisioning until load into productive environments.
As a Data Migration Lead, your main duties will be:
– Contribute on the definition and operation of the Data Migration service in terms of structure, operating model, technical landscape, and deliverables in order to continuous improvement.
– You are responsible for the ensuring to follow the framework of the data Migration Methodology, including processes, organizational structure, training, and communication flows.
– You will be a key role as liaison with many involved stakeholders.
– Furthermore, you manage the data migration scope together with data migration team members and liaising with the global functional leads, data experts and GxP Validation Managers.
– As the subject matter expert, you collect requirements and produce documentation as required in support of baseline and project activities.
– As part of your daily work you steer teams of internal Boehringer Ingelheim colleagues and external consultants.
– You work in a regulated environment which requires thoroughness and a high level of attention to detail especially concerning the GxP regulations.
– Beside delivering projects, one key factor is to extend the migration service to new clients and consult those in setting up the right data migration activities.
– Facilitating workshops and meetings, implementing new methodologies and ideas (e.g. agile, DevOps).
– Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
– At least 3 years end-to-end Data Migration project experience and track record of several successful migration projects.
– Experience with template deployments and regulated environments (eg, GxP).
– Demonstrated comprehensive project management capability in a global/virtual environment with and intercultural experience.
– Business knowledge of the master and transactional data is desirable.
– Theoretical and implementation knowledge for agile methodologies, Deling Thinking, running workshops and DevOps is a plus.
– Hands-on data migration experience is a plus.
– Excellent spoken and written English.
– Willingness and readiness to travel.
– Flexible working conditions
– Life and accident insurance
– Health insurance at a competitive price
– Investment in your learning and development
– Gym membership discounts
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 1 año
Funciones: Jefe de Equipo – Migración de Datos
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/data-migration-lead-barcelona/agile/rf-d41dp8cd9r8f0v0b20e4