About our client
With a team of motivated experts, they help organizations create value from relevant data. By supporting their customers in accessing and analyzing this data, insights are provided with regards to the optimization of business operations and the identification of revenue growth opportunities.
By using advanced technologies, these insights can in turn be used to support decision-making, and ultimately result in data-driven solutions.
Their team consists of 20 professionals, including Integration and Business Intelligence specialists, Data and Machine Learning engineers, Data Scientists and Product Owners. Their headquarters are located in Haarlem, The Netherlands. They have a flat organizational structure with an open culture and pragmatic attitude.
About the job
Due to the continuous development of their organization, they are looking for a Senior Data Engineer/team lead to join the team in our office in Valencia. Someone who enjoys knowledge sharing, wants to work on projects hands-on, is entrepreneurial and takes the freedom to take things into their own hands.
As a Senior Data Engineer you will carry out projects on our client´s platform and contribute to its development. This platform uses Open Source products and commercial software, such as Python, Kafka, Django, Kong, Airflow, PostgreSQL and Tableau. You work together in a DevOps team and deploy the software in their kubernetes environment. In their scrum team you are responsible for building data pipelines and machine learning software developed by their Data Scientists.
What we offer
• Plenty of training opportunities
• The possibility to help build a state of the art data platform
• Competitive compensation
• Work remote from our office in center of Valencia
• Be part of a remote multicultural team and participate in loads of social events
• International but flexible working hours
• Local Spanish contract and HR support
• A great opportunity to work with an international team on first class technology
• Weekly darts competition ?
Who are you ?
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Software engineering
• +5 of experience with Open Source in the field of BI and APIs
• Experience with programming languages such as Java and / or Python
• Familiar with big data and streaming concepts
• Affinity with data and Business Intelligence
• Communication skills in English at least at level B2
• Willingness to travel abroad if applicable
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then don’t hesitate to contact us. We would like to invite you for an (online) introduction.
Tecnologías: Python, Kafka, Tableau, Django, Kong, Airflow, PostgreSQL
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 36000 € – 48000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: Más de 5 años
Funciones: Big Data
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/data-engineer-team-lead-valencia/python-kafka-tableau-django-kong-airflow-/rf-e67bc9eb9w887ga53e3d