Empresa: We Find Group
Provincia: Aragon, Spain
As a Salesforce CRM Support Analyst, you will support the development of the organization´s CRM toolset (Salesforce.com, SAP CPQ, and several related apps and integrations), which is used by all the company worldwide.
MAIN FOCUS POINTS:
– Providing support to the Client international user base,
– As part of a small team, you will also assist the global team with system administration, testing, configuration, data loads and data cleaning,
– Communicate with suppliers in relation to escalated issues or system enhancements,
– Assist with the development and implementation of CRM projects,
– Maintain and improve existing documentation and training material,
– Continuous striving towards improving our user support efficiency.
– You have Information Technology or are certified in Technology, or equivalent academical background,
– Salesforce or equivalent experience. It´s not a requirement to be certified in Salesforce, but
yes to have experience in its usage, development, and implementation of CRM projects.
– You have experience with managing and supporting Salesforce Sales Cloud orgs in a global environment,
– You have experience with change and release management,
– Experience with sales tools, sales processes and CRM, quoting and ERP applications is a plus,
– Having experience with providing IT systems training (to end users) is a plus, but not a must.
– Salesforce.com administration (ADM201 or other Salesforce certifications are a definite plus,
– Understanding of system integrations (Azure),
– Experience with the following is a plus but not a must: APEX, (Iron-)Python, SAP CPQ, IT, project methodologies, reporting and dash-boarding.
– English written and oral communication skills, as the management team is based outside Spain, Belgium and the communication is in English,
– The position is based in Zaragoza or in Antwerp (depending the candidate).
– You are passionate about IT and CRM technology,
– You are organized, structured and always look for better and smarter ways to work,
– You are a fast learner and a problem solver, and able to work independently,
– You a very customer focused,
– You are a team player and happy to share your knowledge,
– You like working in a fast-paced, multi-cultural, international environment,
– You are able to work initially remotely and once the pandemic is over to work in person in Zaragoza offices,
however, the profile works quite a lot remotely in a yearlong basis.
– Permanent Agreement (Contrato Laboral),
– Position based in Zaragoza area, Aragón, Spain, or in Antwerp, Belgium,
– Company bus from Zaragoza city-center to the client offices.
– Excellent career plan,
– Excellent labour conditions (Insurance, pension plan, meals support),
– Conciliation, huge amount of remote work,
– Outstanding and friendly environment,
– The possibility of having an international career if desired in the future,
Job Location: Zaragoza Team, Spain or Antwerp, Belgium.
Our Client, is an International Industrial Company, headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with 40.000 employees and customers in more than 180 countries.
They are pioneers in technology and engineering, and their expertise is trusted by industries around the world. Its market-leading products, solutions and services help its customers ensure the reliability of their operations, optimize their productivity, reduce their costs and CO2 emissions, and achieve their own sustainability goals. His industrial ideas foster the growth of his clients and advance society.
This is how they create a better tomorrow.
Tecnologías: salesforce, SAP, iron , apex, azure
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 24000 € – 27000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: 3 años
Funciones: Analista Programador
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/crm-specialist-salesforce-or-sap-cpq-aragon-spain/salesforce-sap-iron-apex/rf-cca57e9c6va52na817pe