Empresa: Michael Page
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Architect, design and audit (supervise), the IT infrastructure systems and applications within the following domains: Cloud, Storage, Compute Power, Backup Technologies, and Technologies.
• Design and implement scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on cloud platforms
• Develop and maintain architecture diagrams and documentation
• Research and evaluate new technologies and services within the scope
• Collaborate with development teams to ensure that cloud-based systems meet their needs
• Ensure compliance with security and compliance requirements
• Continuously monitor and optimize the performance of cloud-based systems
• Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members
• Support the implementation of the Azure Cloud Foundation roadmap
• Support the resolution of Infrastructure complex incidents and issues, ensuring a high standard of case management and ownership. This will include working closely with suppliers and undertaking investigations and diagnosing performance and service related issues.
• Act as the design authority supporting the Global IT Infrastructure Manager and the Regional IT Infrastructure Coordinator for all technical decisions within the domain.
• Improving communication together with other ICT infrastructure specialists.
• Design (or support the design) of the IT Infrastructure policies, guidelines and standards on a technical level.
• Become a partner of other ICT Leaders, both global and locally.
• Cloud and System Architect – Azure|International Company – Chemical Manufacturing
• A 5 to 10 years´ strong experience as a Cloud and Systems Architect with relevant experience in designing and architecture solutions within the following domains: Cloud (IaaS, PaaS) Compute, Storage, and Backup.
• Preferably strong experience with Microsoft Cloud (Azure) components and services, including storage, networking, and security.
• Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
• Understanding of distributed systems and microservices architecture.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong understanding of programming languages such as Python and/or Java.
• Bachelor´s degree in IT, technical or similar discipline.
• Experienced in Industrial and/or Chemical sector.
• Certification in Microsoft Azure or other Cloud providers.
• You have experience with all aspects of modern IT.
• Strong verbal skills, to coordinate changes with business, external providers, etc.
• You can work in an orderly fashion and will consider the end user experience as most important.
• You have a good knowledge of English (speaking and writing).
• Other European language will be a plus.
• Certifications within the scope of responsibility are a plus.
International Company – Chemical Manufacturing.
• International growing project.
• Great location within a multicultural environment.
• A competitive salary package plus social benefits.
• Hybrid Model Work (3 office – 2 remote).
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: Más de 5 años
Funciones: Arquitecto TIC
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/cloud-and-systems-architect-azure-barcelona/azure/rf-a686133a6275638ac448