Verisure is seeking a talented, innovative, passionate Backend Software Developer and Analyst. The role will part of a growing and talented M2M Platform Team, and will report directly into our M2M Team Leader. This is a critical role that will manage and develop high quality IoT backend applications and become an application owner who is able to lead IoT backend application development. The role can be based in Madrid.
The company’s success depends on its people and it invests in them every day. Working with Verisure is being part of an industry leading world-class company that has a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Responsibilities will include:
– Development of analysis and technical designs as of the specifications of the business requirements and functional analysis documentation.
– Development of IoT backend solutions.
– Analyse and propose implementation alternatives, contributing with the technical vision from the backend point of view.
– Ensure the execution of best practices in the IoT Backend Solution´s development.
– Application owner, in terms of Delivery and Service
Experiences and Qualifications
We see this role as critical for the achievement of Verisure´s growth and organizational transformation goals.
As a result, we are looking for a high potential / top performer individual who will combine in-depth technical knowledge with strong Functional Analyst skills and a proactive mindset focused on driving value to the business. The ideal candidate will be a strategic solution provider as well as operational enabler.
– Master, B.A in Computer Engineer or Telecommunications.
– High level of English.
– At least 5 years of provable experience in IT.
– Previous experience working in agile methodologies.
– Good communication skills to explain in detail. Interaction with different involved teams.
– Knowledge and provable experience in:
– Messages brokers and streaming systems: JMS, Rabbit, Kafka, SQS.
– OSB managing.
– Distributed System Design/Development
– Java, REST, Spring/Springboot/…, HTTP(S).
– REST API development.
– Continuous Integration, Maven or equivalent
– Relational and non-relational Databases
– Microservices: Dockers, Kubernetes, etc.
It will be a plus:
– Experience of Web Services SOA.
-Cloud Computing/Platform Services, i.e. AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
– Angular 8+
– Java Certifications
– Accuracy, attention to detail, and strong auditing skills
– An enthusiastic and high energy individual with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
– Independent problem solver that can set priorities, make high quality judgements, and enable efficient decision making
– Excellent written and oral presentation and communication skills
– A match to our culture – high energy and flex, fantastic at communication and huge amounts of drive. – Collaborative working is key!
Strong fit with our Company DNA
– Passionate in Everything We Do: Our people have a sense of energy that is unmistakable, one that drives us to delight our customers and focus on creating impact quickly.
– Committed to Making a Difference: When we say we will do something; we deliver with excellence. We are accountable, focused and operate with discipline.
– Always Innovating: We believe that Innovation can be big or small; it’s a continuous state of mind that inspires us to think differently and always make things better. We are risk takers and we learn continuously.
– Winning as a Team: Our people know that by leveraging one another’s strengths, investing in and developing our team’s capability and by collaborating well, we will win.
– With Trust and Responsibility: Operating with integrity is core to our success. We are humble, honest and value deep mastery and expertise. We do the right thing, always.
Tecnologías: Java, Springboot, JMS, Rabbit, Kafka, REST
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3-5 años
Funciones: Analista Programador – Programador
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/backend-software-developer-madrid/java-springboot-jms-rabbit-kafka-rest/rf-1c95n458dpa12r86dead