Empresa: Les Roches Marbella
Les Roches Marbella Global Hospitality Education is ranked number 1 in Spain and among top 3 in the world for employability in Hospitality and Leisure Management Education.
Les Roches Marbella offers a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration in Global Hospitality Management, as well as Master programs in International Hotel Management and in Marketing and Management for Luxury Tourism. There is also a Post Graduate Diploma program in International Hospitality Management.
Les Roches is currently recruiting for its campus in Spain, Marbella, an application developer/administrator to join the IT team.
The successful candidate will implement, manage and support academic-based applications, with a special focus on Moodle (Learning Management System). He/She will also perform a key role in creating and maintaining PHP applications, including design, configurations, branding and customization.
This position provides a great opportunity for PHP developers for growing skills and gaining experience in a fast-paced environment by interacting with the customers and building enterprise-level applications based on PHP/Moodle
• Designing and building enterprise-level learning management systems based on Moodle/PHP
• Implement multi-tenancy scalable Moodle architecture
• Integrate with plugins when required, write scripts to automate Moodle routines and processes
• Planning and implementing API integrations with third parties when required
• Analyze business processes, and user requirements to establish Moodle
• Support Moodle/PHP implementations and resolve any technical issues
• Requirements definition and capture with stakeholders
• Manage Moodle environment running on external hosting, including backup procedures
• Implement reporting on student’s learning status
• Support colleagues, students and faculty in the effective use of Moodle.
• Serves as SME for Moodle based LMS with an ability to investigate, evaluate and implement appropriate new functions
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree.
• Excellent English spoken and written (minimum B2). Any other language will be desirable.
• 2+ years hands-on experience in Learning Management System platforms, preferably Moodle
• 2+ years of experience in PHP programming
• Experience in XML data structures, Web Services (SOA), APIs and integration with third-party systems
• Demonstrated experience in providing superior customer service skills.
• Skill in handling multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment while meeting project deadlines.
• Proven skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
• Excel at quickly processing and resolving issues
• Comfort and enthusiasm in a support role and helping others
• High attention to detail and commitment to a quality product
• Excellent teamwork, communication, and organizational skills
• Technologically independent
• Self-motivated with the ability to track, prioritize, and follow up on multiple projects
• Strong analytical skills and comfort working in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment interfacing with internal and external customers worldwide
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 2 años
Funciones: Soporte Técnico – Técnico de Sistemas
Grado EEES (Bolonia)