Población: Madrid, Madrid centro
Be a key driver on BASF´s path to digitalisation by supporting existing products and initiatives as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF´s global businesses.
As part of our Secure Platform Operations product, we operate a high-security infrastructure for BASF´s most critical infrastructure services. The area of responsibility covers the entire lifecycle of the infrastructure, including consulting, design, construction, and further development.
– As part of a team of specialists, you will be responsible for the entire Windows service line / infrastructure.
– You support the analysis and resolution of complex incidents and independently drive improvement measures.
– You are responsible for the continuous further development of the operational and security measures used.
– You are responsible for the hardening and operation of the operating systems used in cooperation with an external supplier.
– Together with an external partner, you plan, install, configure and commission complex IT systems (Hardware/Software).
– You always question the security of your systems and check them in cooperation with external partners.
– Service requests and problems are driven with the highest priority and solved with all necessary units and external partners.
– You have successfully completed your technical education with a focus on computer science and have acquired several years of professional experience in the IT environment, especially in the operation of server platforms in the enterprise environment.
– You can prove your distinctive knowledge in IT security through practical experience and ideally corresponding certifications. In addition, you know ITIL and have already successfully applied the framework.
– In the area of virtualization software, you can apply your sound knowledge (e.g. in the programs vSphere and vCenter) in an exciting work environment.
– Furthermore, you have experience with authentication and authorization infrastructure within Windows systems and are familiar with access and authorization management.
– You will have experience working in an Enterprise environment and supporting large and complex environments. You are familiar with cooperation and division of labour with several providers.
– Very good spoken and written English proficiency
– Strong interpersonal skills and high competence to influence the team to drive for results
– Experiencing Agile way of working or agile implementation approach
Tecnologías: vSphere, vCenter,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 1 año
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/windows-infrastructure-systems-engineer-madrid/vsphere-vcenter/rf-d41d38cd9r8f0l0b2054