Población: Madrid, Madrid
HAYS IT is collaborating with one of the largest international banking networks, with a presence in 72 countries. To join the Production Security team, we are looking for a Vulnerability Management L2 who will be in charge of maintaining and improving the level of the security of the infrastructure by focusing on Vulnerability / Compliance of CIB assets.
The candidate will also ideally have experience in the following areas:
– Ability to work in an international context (B2)
– Maintain the vulnerability scanning tool up to date and in working conditions.
– Undertake vulnerability scans, ensure the scanning coverage is excellent.
– Ensure reporting jobs have run correctly.
– Implement new compliance baselines/modifications within the tool.
– Follow the remediation of vulnerabilities (short scope at first, but can grow). – Manage the relation with vendor (through tickets).
– Expert on Nexpose Rapid7 tool.
– First experience in a large company (>6months) as vulnerability management role
– Well-versed in security best practices – Strong technical background in IT security is necessary
– Customer service-oriented skills Desirable:
– System administration skills (Linux/Windows Servers)
– Network administration background/knowledge
– SQL, Microsoft SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
– Tickets Restaurant
– Location: Arturo Soria
– Long Project
– Salary: 35K
ff you like to work in global environments, don´t hesitate to answer this email attaching your CV!
Tecnologías: Nexpose Rapid7, Linux, Windows Server, SQL SSRS,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 1 año
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/vulnerability-management-l2-madrid/nexpose-rapid7-linux-windows-server-sql/rf-d41di8cd9g8f0y0b20v4