Empresa: First Hunting RRHH
Provincia: 100% En remoto
Descripción: Our client is looking for a creative VFX Artist or 3D Artist to create stylized visual effects using particles, animation, sprites, materials, and more for a game called DIE AFTER SUNSET. It will be an extra bonus if you could be able to collaborate in the production of props for the environment in case we need it.
Visual Effects Artist Responsibilities
– Creating visual effects and animations using computerized technology and software applications.
– Producing visuals for video games.
– Brainstorming with artists and designers to discuss digital animation concepts, gaming ideas, and progress on current projects.
Visual Effects Artist Requirements
– Bachelor´s or Associate´s degree in Computer Animation, Multimedia Studies, Graphic Design, or a related field.
– Strong working knowledge of software tools, including Houdini, Unity, Dreamweaver, Adobe CS5, and Autodesk Maya.
– Excellent computer skills and attention to detail.
– Good drawing skills and creativity.
– Excellent time management skills.
– Strong communication and active listening skills.
– Using 3D modeling, texture, mapping, and other techniques to create graphics, visual effects, and animations.
– Creating 3D sculpts and assets to meet artistic standards.
– A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
– Excellent creativity and artistic skills.
– An eye for composition, realism, texture, color, and lighting.
– Good communication and teamwork skills.
Tecnologías: Houdini, Unity, Dreamweaver, Adobe CS5, Autodesk Maya
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 21000 € – 30000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: 2 años