Empresa: Page Personnel
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
-Collaborate with the Global Identity and Access Management, Global Service Desk team and Business Technology Strategy and Architecture to identify opportunities for automation.
-Implement a structured approach to delivering, testing and maintaining automation in line with appropriate project and change controls.
-Be available to support team members and assist in managing and resolving issues.
-Following the direction of the GTS Team Leads and the Global Strategy and Architecture director, investigate and understand processes to assess their viability to be automated.
-Manage the existing Robotic Process Automation (Automation Anywhere and Scripting) BAU as well as new initiatives coordination and implementation.
-Report on progress of assigned work to GTS Head and Business Technology Strategy and Architecture Director on a monthly basis.
-Maintain up-to-date documentation relating to automation in the GTS/IT Knowledge Base.
• Services Multinacional company
• based in Barcelona
• 3-5 years previous experience in a Technical environment in a European or Global company
• High level of technical knowledge on both infrastructure and applications
• 2-3 years of experience in Active Directory and Automation (Automation Anywhere if possible) and any other coding/scripting languages (Python, Powershell, etc)
• Experience with service ticketing tools
• Result focused and customer service oriented.
• Project Management and Change control experience.
• Experience in process documentation with detail-oriented skills.
World wide Multinational service company based in Barcelona.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional.
Tecnologías: Active Directory, Automation Anywhere, Python, Powershell,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 24000 € – 30000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: 3-5 años
Funciones: Jefe de Equipo
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/technology-support-technical-lead-barcelona/active-directory-automation-an/rf-d41dp8cd9g8f0b0b2064