Empresa: GDA Recruitment
Descripción: A great company especialized on ensure the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment, is looking for an experienced System administrator /Tech application lead.
There broad service portfolio with qualified and independent expert services range from vehicle inspection and expert appraisals to claims services, industrial and building inspections, safety consultancy, testing and certification of products and systems, as well as training courses and temporary work.
• Participating in the design, implementation and deployment of new solutions to improve
existing systems or create new ones.
• Manage Technical application installation and deployment
• Generation and maintenance of documentation for daily operations, For example:
standard operating procedures, checklists, workflows and diagrams
• Tecnical Engineer in Computer Science (Diplomatura / Grado) or related education.
• At least 5 years of related work experience.
• Good communicator
• Problem-solving abilities and resilience
• Experience in Kibana and ElasticSearch Platform (store, search, analyze, and visualize data
from any source, in any format, in real-time – Dasboards Management)
• Administration, installation and parameterization of Linux Centos 7 Operating Systems
• Administration and parameterization of NGINX proxy servers.
• Experience in Apache web servers and Tomcat application servers.
• Administration and parameterization of Dockers.
• Experience in Continuous integration models.
• Experience working on Devops methodology with GITLAB and Dockers.
• Knowledge in data exploitation with API
• Knowledge in the use and administration of ticketing applications: JIRA, Mantis
• Fluent in Spanish and English.
• Experience in Kubernetes
• Knowledge in the use and administration of Atlassian Confluence.
• Basic programming knowledge (PHP)
Tecnologías: ElasticSearch, Linux, dockers, jira, Atlassian, API
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: Más de 5 años
Funciones: Técnico de Sistemas