Empresa: Michael Page
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• As a Team Leader you will be part of the product development team and will work together with the Devops and Big Data Teams.
• You will also provide leadership for the development and management of our web data services.
• Work with management to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develops content criteria and choose solutions.
• Maintain high standars of software quiality.
Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
• Manage time and team to complete top priority web projects
• Ensure compliance with IT security requirements
• Monitorization of web services performance, capacity and status.
• Mentor and coach web team to leverage new web technology trends and development methods
• Encourage web developers to work with key stakeholders to ensure web service effectiveness
• Foster a supportive work environment providing open and constructive feedback and maintain productive interactions across the organization
• Ensure web services, upgrades and maintenance are effective and efficient.
• Opportunity to grow|Big Data and Product company
The ideal candidate will have:
• A College or University degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline
• Good knowledge of web development, especially front
• English (Professional Working Proficiency)
• Proficiency in technical writing and documentation of solutions
• Agile methodologies.: Scrum, Jira and Confluence.
• Git (valuable).
• Cloud Knowledge
• 3-5 years´ experience as a Software Developer Prior experience in a technical leadership position
• 3-5 years demonstrated leadership experience and web development team coaching, working with the team to engage in problem solving and finding proactive solutions
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
• Strong communications skills: inspire and be a leader
• Strong organizational skills: prioritize, distribute and track
• Strong leadership skills: active listening, empathy, people development, patience, conflict management….
Tech company located in Valencia and focused in Big Data solutions.
• Salary up to €45.000 annual gross.
• Flexible working hours and short working days on Fridays and during summertime
• Hybrid work model or remote up to 100%
• Udemy Business license and 2hours/sprint for traininigandlearning
• Cutting edge technology and innovative and challenging projects
• Ongoing training and career development
• Flexible retribution: Health insurance and childcare check
• International environment and the best working atmosphere
Tecnologías: Scrum, Jira,big data,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 39000 € – 45000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: 3-5 años
Funciones: Jefe de Equipo
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/team-leader-web-100-remoto-valencia/scrum-jira-big-data/rf-5c00136d324fc3faf245