Empresa: Page Personnel
Población: Barcelona Ciudad
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Design and development activities (design projects) related to verifying and validating the software of the computer-controlled of surgical systems, as well as applications used to service, diagnose and test the systems.
• Preparation and review of test documentation (test specifications, test protocols and reports, etc.)
• Participate in risk management activities.
• Participate in Software requirement ellicitation and Software detail specifications.
• Comply with the Quality Management System requirements.
• Collaborate in the preparation and maintenance of design and development files.
• Start-up specialized in robotics for medical purpose in Barcelona area
• Join a high qualified engeneers team and develop software for surgical purposes
• Computer Science degree or similar technical degree.
• Experience in System / Integration / Unit software testing.
• Experience working with C/C++14 (POSIX), or C and C++ embedded.
• Experience working with version control software, in particular Git repositories (e.g. GitHub)
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience in software testing.
• Experience in software testing under medical device regulations (V model).
• Knowledge in Safety (important).
• Knowledge on Microchip PIC32 microcontrollers testing.
• Experience testing software and algorithms for robotic technologies.
• Experience in software testing for high reliability systems.
• Experience in GNU / Linux or other POSIX operative systems.
Our client is a company which has developed a disruptive robot for medical purposes and has gained several awards and solid financial support.
• Career opportunities
• Flexible working hours
• Friendly work environment
• Good salary conditions
Tecnologías: C, C++,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 39000 € – 45000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: 1 año
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/sw-testing-engineer-for-medical-robot-barcelona/c-c/rf-d41d08cd9o8f010b20d4