On behalf of Cardano, Ciklum is looking to hire a Software Engineer to join the team in Malaga on a full-time basis.
You will join our 16 people-strong Software Engineering team to help development of desktop-, web- applications, microservices, system APIs and ETL jobs to make Cardano’s processes in trading, portfolio construction, portfolio management and operations robust, scalable and efficient. We believe in self-organizing: you become part of a sub-team of 3 to 4 people who can plan their own work and choose how to keep track of it.
There is typically no middleman or -woman between you and the business and together with the business you convert their needs into software that is compatible with our stack, design philosophy and architecture. You develop a good understanding of financial markets in order to maintain a conversation with the business and think along with their problem statement.
We believe in picking the best tool for the job. Our stack, as listed above, consists of a variety of technologies that can best solve a specific problem. You have a voice in using, reducing or expanding that stack.
– Have ownership and responsibility for the project
– To help us to expand our microservices architecture and applications via python, c# .net, js, graphql, sql, mongo, hadoop, hive, nifi, airflow and/or react
– Collaborate closely with the business. The business will provide the context and prioritization and the engineering team members work together to provide a technical solution
– Understanding and implementation of appropriate testing strategies
– 5-8 years´ experience in software engineering
– Experienced in Python or C#.NET
– Knowledge of software design patterns and best practices
– Creating clean code and using test driven development
– Knowledge about webservices, microservices, databases (SQL, Mongo) and low-code environments are all welcome but not strictly necessary
What´s in it for you?
– Ability to work on challenging, large project with complex high load e-commerce platform
– State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
– Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
– Competitive salary
– Career and professional growth
– Possibility to work in a big and successful company
– Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and