Población: Catalunya, Remoto (Barcelona)
Your new company
A global leader in mobile image capture for digital identity proofing and check deposit. You will report to the Paris 9 people team on remote work: 2 support, 2 testings, 3 developers + 1 manager Interaction with Paris Team, sales Paris and researches in San Petersburg and New York and San Diego.
Your new position
Experienced C++ Developer with mobile development skills (iOS) who possesses a passion for pushing technology to its limits to join our cross-functional development delivery team in Barcelona (you can work remotely from any place in Span).
While this position is based in Barcelona, you will be working with a team that is primarily based in Paris.
You will work with our team of talented engineers to design, integrate, and enhance customer-facing applications that use the latest versions of our mobile imaging SDKs and demonstrate best practices.
What will you do
– Integrate 3rd-party libraries and internal C++ computer vision libraries into the SDKs on different platforms (Windows, Linux, Android, iOS)
– Add unit tests and automate functional and integration testing to ensure product quality
– Design, code, unit test, and automate the testing of mobile SDKs, Demo app and samples
– Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, and researchers
– Follow Agile/Scrum processes, such as daily stand-ups, refinements, planning, and retrospectives
– Present your work in front of stakeholders at sprint reviews
– Handle iOS/Apple specific tasks; bugs, compilation, XCode/iOS/OSX updates, provisioning profiles, certificates, app store deployment
– Mentor junior engineers
What you will need to fit the position
– Bachelor´s Degree in Comuter Science or related field, or comparable experience.
– 4 years of experience developing in C++
– 3 – 5 years of experience in software development with iOS
– Good Knowledge of C++ and Android NDK
– Proficient in spoken and written English (French it´s a nice too have)
– Experience with Agile (Scrum) methodology
– Good experience with Objective-C and Swift
– Proficient in version control (Mercurial, Git)
– Competent in programming and debugging across multiple modules and dealing with related external dependencies
– Proficient with unit tests and test automation
– Experience with continuous integration (TeamCity, Jenkins)
– Demonstrated success integrating SDKs and building customer-facing apps, and/or published one or more apps in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
What will you get in return
Salary expectations according to your expertise: 40.000 to 60.000 euros gross/year
Remote job (the tech and IT team is based in Barcelona reporting to Paris)
Multinational company, partners and culture.
Your next step
If you are interested in this offer, click on apply now to send an updated copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this offer does not suit your profile but you are looking for a new job, please contact us and we will discuss it. We guarantee confidentiality.
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3-5 años
Funciones: Analista Programador – Programador
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/software-engineer-c-remote-barcelona/c/rf-d41dr8cd918f040b2064