Empresa: Michael Page
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
As a part of the team, you will work in the support team cooperating closely with the product development team and performing the following tasks:
• Provide support via phone, email, or web-based platform to customers who need help with troubleshooting, installation, configuration or use of our Smart Factory software applications and systems.
• Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved.
• Reproduce reported issues and communicate them to our development team.
• Test bugfixes and new functionalities.
• Install and upgrade our Smart Factory software applications.
• Document issues and resolutions in our incident management tool.
• Empresa multinacional que desarrolla SW para la industria del metal|Bilbao o Vitoria
• Bachelor´s / Master´s degree, preferably in Computer or Telecom Engineering or Science (Maths, Physics)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, capable of communicating fluently and effectively in English.
• 2+ years´ experience in software support.
• A positive and service-minded attitude, eager to assist our customers in solving their issues, and happy to provide excellent support.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work in a structured way and to focus on multiple tasks.
• Familiarity with the sheet metal industry is a plus.
• Knowledge of Dynamics 365 Business Central or Navision is a plus.
We are a center of excellence for the sheet metal sector.
• The opportunity to create a real impact on the sheet metal industry businesses facing complex scenarios and solving critical problem-space
• Multidisciplinary teams with a variety of skills, perspectives, and backgrounds working in small tribes using agile methodologies
• Scale up your professional career
• Individual learning and development programs, including language courses, Microsoft certifications, and participation in technical conferences
• Salary and benefits aligned with the market and your experience
• Hybrid work model
• Flexible schedule and summer reduced working hours
Tecnologías: Dynamics 365, Business Central
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 2 años
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/software-consultant-support-h-m-bizkaia/dynamics-365-business-central/rf-3a381e63b264c3ddcc45