Población: Valencia, Valencia
Descripción: Tu nueva empresa
Our client is a Spanish company based in Valencia. The company is specialises in the development of software as a medical
device, following the European Regulation (EU) 2017/745. The processes applied for the design are adapted both to the requirements of the regulations, and to the activities included in the Agile at Scale framework (SAFe). This makes our client a unique agile development environment.
Our client is looking for a Software Business Analyst to join our company and work in the product definition, along with the Product Owner in charge of the Product backlog. The candidate will work in a development team with the overall objective to successfully deliver the products.
Tu nuevo puesto
– Participates in the product definition by refining product backlog items so that they match the level of details that is expected for the Development Team to be able to start working on them
– Functional support for the team.
– In charge of writing delegated user stories.
– Define acceptance criteria for delegated user stories.
– Respond when requested by stakeholders or developers to delegated user stories.
Qué necesitarás para encajar con el puesto
– Customer-centric mindset
– Very high analytical capacity
– Experience in the healthcare industry
– High capacity of work
– Experience in Agile methodologies. SAFe framework knowledge is a plus.
– Experience in the Medical Software domain would be also received
– High level of English (B2-C1).
Tu siguiente paso
Tecnologías: Agile, SAFe,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 1 año