Empresa: Michael Page
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
The Senior Tech Project Manager is an integral part of the engineering development team and will be responsible for executing a broad range of product development oversight and coordinations for product manufacturing. As engineering project manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
• End-to-end ownership of the product development execution from concept to manufacturing
• Receive high level requirements and concept from product managers and analyze project feasibility with technology teams (electronics, mechanics, software)
• Responsible for project planning, execution and monitoring through the product life cycle, working closely with the engineering team and product managers
• Act as the project champion and the point of contact between engineering and other departments such as operations and product
• Develop and maintain an interactive product development timeline that shows the details of the development
• Develop and maintain a progress tracker that details and accounts for the variety of engineering development tasks needed during a product lifecycle
• Coordinating the activities of cross functional engineering teams (HW, SW, Validation)
• Work with multiple cross functional operations teams, including: Supply Chain, Quality, Industrialization, Manufacturing.
• Work closely with product managers and service engineers to tackle issues in the field
• Report to the Project Management Office, and keep the project stakeholders up to date about the project status including changes to scope, milestones and risks
• Use great interpersonal and communication skills to build and sustain relationships with other people involved in the project
• Collaboration and reporting skills to provide project telemetry
• Department manager
• High potential automotive company
The Senior Tech Project Manager must meet the following requirements:
• Fluent spoken and written English skills, at least level C1
• +2 years of Hardware development background (power electronics/electronics, industrial engineering or similar studies) with hands on skills and experience. Ideally experience in complex electronic product (consumer electronics, IoT)
• +3 years experience in HW development project management from concept to manufacturing (production line)
• Experience working closely with in-house teams as well as outsourced providers
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
• Ability to work cross functionally between engineering and operations teams
• Communicate effectively with technology team members, product managers and business stakeholders
• Capable to manage details while seeing the big picture – and accomplishing it
• Formal training in project management practices preferred (e.x. V model HW development with agile/adaptive project management)
• Experience in similar roles in multi-cultural and high-tech environments
• Ability to take the end-to-end product ownership
• Ability to understand complex development projects and identify critical elements
• Ability to think out of the box, and be solution oriented
• Analytical skills and be data-driven
• Experience working with Jira, Confluence, MS project, G-Suite
Nice to have
• Fluent spoken and written Spanish skills
• Experience with project management of the development and delivery of consumer electronics
• Knowledge and experience in renewable energy and electric vehicles
– 100% company paid individual medical and dental insurance, after six months.
– Attractive compensation package, which includes a competitive bonus scheme based on performance (depending on the position).
– Flexible working hours.
– Friday afternoons off.
– Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
– Unlimited coffee and beverages.
– Language classes (English and Spanish).
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3 años
Funciones: Jefe de Proyecto
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/senior-tech-project-manager-barcelona/pmp/rf-d41df8cd9k8f0z0b20d4